TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPERCAT SERVICE
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Article 1 (Purpose)
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the terms and conditions of use of SUPERCAT and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") for the use of game services provided through mobile devices and the accompanying networks, websites and other services The rights and obligations of the users of the service, responsibilities and other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Definition of Terms)
1. Definitions of Terms used in this Agreement are as follows.
(1) "Company" means a provider that provides services through mobile devices.
(2) "Member" means a person who enters into a contract of use under this Agreement and uses the services provided by the Company.
(3) "Provisional Member" means a person who provides only some information and uses only part of the services provided by the Company.
(4) "Mobile device" refers to a device that can download and install content, such as mobile phone, smart phone, PDA, and tablet.
(5) "Account information" means the member's number, external account information, device information, nickname, profile picture, information provided by the member to the company such as friend list, game usage information (character information, Billing information and so on.
(6) "Content" means any paid or free contents (game and network services, applications, game money, game items, etc.) that the company produced digitally in connection with the provision of services for use on mobile devices.
(7) "Open Market" means an e-commerce environment established to install and settle game contents on mobile devices.
(8) "Application" means all programs downloaded or installed through mobile devices to use the services provided by the Company.
(9) "Game service" is a service provided by the Company, which means a game played by a member on a mobile device and the accompanying services.
2. Definitions of terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws and service-specific policies, except as stipulated in Paragraph 1 of this Article.
Article 3 (Providing Company Information, etc.)
(1) Name of the recipient and representative
(2) Address of the place of business (including address where the member's complaint can be handled)
(3) Telephone number, e-mail address
(4) Business registration number
(5) Telecommunication business notification number
(7) Service Terms and Conditions
Article 4 (Effect and Change of Terms)
1. The Company will post the contents of this Agreement in the game service or on its connection screen so that the member can know. In this case, important contents such as discontinuance of service, withdrawal of subscription, withdrawal of contract, termination of contract, termination of company, disclaimer of company, etc. may be clearly displayed in bold, color, It is easy to understand.
2. If the Company revises the Terms and Conditions, the Company shall notify the members of the date of application, amendments and reasons for revision by posting at least 7 days prior to the application date on the game service or its connection screen. However, if the changed contents are disadvantageous to a member or a change of a serious matter, the member shall be informed in the same manner as the main text by 30 days before the application date and notified to the member by the method of Article 27 (1). In this case, the content before revision and the content after revision are clearly compared and displayed for easy reference.
3. If the company revises the terms, the company will confirm whether the member agrees to apply the revised terms after notifying the revised terms. The Company shall notify or notify the member that if the notice or notice given in Paragraph (2) is approved, the member agrees to the revised Terms without agreeing to the revised Terms and Conditions, and the Member shall notify the Member If you do not mark it, you can be considered to have accepted the revised terms. If a member disagrees with the revised terms, the company or member may terminate the service use agreement.
4. The Company shall take measures to enable the Member to inquire and respond to the contents of this Agreement with the Company.
Article 5 (Signing and Application of Use Contract)
1.The use agreement shall be governed by the terms and conditions of the User Agreement ("Agreement") before any person who wishes to become a Member (hereinafter referred to as "the Applicant") accesses or uses the Service (including accessing the SUPERCAT website or accessing the Game) By agreeing to the contents of the Protection Policy and registering the Service Account (hereinafter referred to as "Account"), the Member has agreed to the Terms by accessing or installing the Service or accessing the Service.
2. If a member accesses the service through a social networking service (such as Facebook) (hereinafter referred to as "SNS"), the member must comply with the SNS Terms of Service as well as these Terms of Service.
3. If a member disagrees with these Terms of Service, you must withdraw them immediately after accessing or installing or using the Service.
4. If a member is banned under the relevant laws and regulations, the agreement of the use of the service is invalid.
5. You indicate that you are 13 years of age or older and understand and agree to these Terms of Service.
6. If a member is a minor, when registering an account or using a service, a member must indicate that the legal representative of the member has reviewed and agreed to the Terms.
Article 6 (Outside Terms and Conditions)
The matters not specified in these Terms and the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to be replaced with "the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce etc.", "the Regulation on the Regulation of the Terms", the "Game Industry Promotion Act" Information Protection Act, "" Content Industry Promotion Act, "and other relevant laws and ordinances.
Article 7 (Operational Policy)
1. Game Services Operation Policy (hereinafter referred to as "Operational Policy") may be defined as a requirement for application of the Terms and Conditions and a specific scope of the Game.
2. The company publishes the contents of the operating policy in the game service or on the connection screen so that the member can know.
3. When revising the Operational Policy, follow the procedure of Article 4 (2). However, if the revision of the operating policy falls under any of the following subparagraphs, it shall be notified in advance by the method of Paragraph 2 above.
(1) When revising matters delegated by specifying the scope specifically in the contract
(2) When revising matters not related to the rights and obligations of members
(3) If the contents of the operating policy are not fundamentally different from the contents set out in the conditions and the operating policy is revised within the range predicted by the member
Chapter 2. Personal Information Management
Article 8 (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
1. The Company shall endeavor to protect the personal information of the member as stipulated by the relevant laws and regulations. The protection and use of personal information shall be subject to the relevant laws and regulations and company's personal information processing policy. However, the company's personal information processing policy does not apply to linked services other than those provided by the company.
2. Depending on the nature of the service, we may disclose self-introductions such as nicknames and character pictures / status information that are not related to the member's personal information.
3. The Company shall not provide personal information of the member to others without the consent of the individual, unless requested by relevant national authorities, etc., in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
4. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by leakage of personal information due to the member's responsibility.
Chapter 3. Obligations of the Contractor
Article 9 (Obligations of the Company)
① The Company faithfully observes the related laws and regulations, the exercise of rights set forth in these Terms and the fulfillment of its obligations.
② The Company shall have a security system to protect the personal information (including credit information) so that the member can use the service safely, and disclose and obey the personal information processing policy. The Company shall not disclose or provide any personal information of any member to any third party except as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
③ When the company improves the service to provide continuous and stable service, the equipment is damaged or the data is lost or damaged, there is no unavoidable reason such as natural disasters, emergencies, obstacles or defects that can not be resolved by the present technology We will do our best to fix or repair it without delay.
Article 10 (Membership Obligations)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following activities related to the use of services provided by the Company.
1. Falsifying facts when applying for use or changing membership information
2. To sell or donate, acquire and use cyber assets (ID, characters, items, game money, etc.) through services or abnormal methods not provided by the Company
3. Acting to post or send an e-mail by impersonating the employee or operator of the company or stealing the name of another person, pretending to be someone else or falsifying the relationship with another person
4. Buying paid content by stealing someone's credit card, wired / wireless phone, bank account, etc., illegally using other member's ID and password
5. Unauthorized collection, storage, publication or dissemination of other members' personal information
6. Acting or inducing gambling or gambling, exchanging or publishing obscene or vulgar information, linking (or linking) obscene sites, or making words, sounds, ∙ pictures, pictures, or images that cause shame or aversion or fear Abusing services such as transmission or dissemination to others
7. Use of the Service for any purpose other than its original use, including without limitation, for profit, sales, advertising, publicity, political activities, or campaigning.
8. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, promotion, or commercial use of information obtained through the use of the Company's services, or exploitation of known or unknown bugs.
9. Acts that take advantage of others by deceiving others, or cause damage to others in connection with the use of services of the Company.
10. Acts that infringe the intellectual property rights or portrait rights of the company or others, or damage or damage the reputation of others
11. Deliberately transmit, transmit, or distribute viruses, computer codes, files, programs, etc. intended to interfere with or destroy the normal operation of information (computer programs), computer software, hardware or telecommunication equipment prohibited from transmission or posting under the Act. ⋅ Distribution or use
12. Modify the application without any special rights from the company, add or insert other programs into the application, hack or reverse engineer the server, leak or alter the source code or application data, build a separate server, Impersonating a company by arbitrarily changing or stealing a part of a website
13. Improper use of Supercat's behaviors or company's support services against the Company's service spirit or service intent.
14. You may not use any cheats, exports, automation software, boats, hacking programs, user-created games or other unauthorized third party software designed to alter or interfere with your company's game or game experience, Make changes or changes to some of the Services or Company games without your consent.
15. Overloading, interfering with, or supporting such overloading or interrupting activities on computers or servers ("Servers") used to provide or support the Service or Company's gaming environment.
16. Initiate, support, or engage in any offensive conduct (including, but not limited to, the distribution of viruses, denial of service attacks, or any other activity that interferes with the use of the service or the services of a third party). Act
17. Attempts to make unauthorized access through a service other than the user interface provided by the Company to a service, a network connected to an account, server or service registered on another computer or other computer (including but not limited to security, Or attempting to alter or circumvent or attempt to do so, or to support or assist any person who makes such alteration or circumvention)
18. Rights Posting of information that is abusive, threatening, lewd, defamatory or libelous of others, or unreasonable or offensive for racial, gender, religious or other reasons.
19. Posting information or links to such content, including nudity, excessive violence or offensive topics
20. Misleading, harassing or harming others, including employees of the Company, including the Company's customer service representatives, or attempting or encouraging such harassment or harassment.
21. Data or information that impersonates another person (including but not limited to employees of the Company), infringes upon the copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy rights, Make available
22. Personal information (such as personal information (whether in the form of text, images, or video), identity verification documents, or any other personal information that is obtained through the service or an attempt to obtain or obtain personal information from other users of the company game Collect or post financial information, including}
23. If a Member does not comply with these Terms or uses the Service illegally or improperly, or if the Company has reason to suspect that the Member has failed to comply with the Terms, illegal or improper use (hereinafter referred to as "User Violation".)
24. Any other violation of related laws or acts against goodwill or other social wonders
② Members are responsible for the account and management of mobile devices, and should not let others use it. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the management of the mobile device or the acceptance of use by others.
③ The Company reserves the right to decide whether any act is a violation of the use rules or a departure from the intent or spirit of these Terms of Service and these Terms of Service.
④ The Company has the right to take action as a result of the above mentioned Section 3 decision, including termination of the member's account and prohibition of the member's use of the service in whole or in part.
Chapter 4. Service Use and Use Restrictions
Article 11 (Provision of Services)
1. The Company shall make the service available to the member who has completed the use contract in accordance with Article 5. However, for some services, the service can be started from the designated date according to the needs of the company.
2. The Company may provide you with additional services, including those set forth in these Terms and Conditions, when providing the Game Services to you.
3. The Company can classify the members' grades and differentiate their use by subdividing the time of use, the number of uses, and the range of services provided.
Article 12 (Use of Services)
1. Game services are provided for a fixed period of time in accordance with the company's sales policy. The Company will direct the game service delivery time to the game application initial screen or game service announcement in an appropriate manner.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 1, the Company may suspend all or part of the Services in the following cases: In this case, the Company will notify the cause and duration of the suspension beforehand on the initial screen of the game application or the notice of the game service. However, if there is any unavoidable circumstance that cannot be notified in advance, it can be notified after the death.
(1) When it is necessary for system operation such as periodic system check, expansion and replacement of server, unstable network
(2) If normal service cannot be provided due to power outage, service facility failure, service use run-up, repair or maintenance of a telecommunication service provider
(3) In cases where the Company cannot control such matters as exhibits, affairs, natural disasters or similar national emergencies
3. The company provides services using dedicated applications or networks for mobile devices. Members may download and install applications or use the network for free or for a fee.
4. Paid contents can be used by paying the specified rate for the service. If you download applications or use the services over the network, you may incur additional charges set by your mobile carrier.
5. For downloaded and installed applications or services that are used over the network, they are provided to suit the characteristics of mobile devices or carriers. In case of change of mobile number, change of number, or overseas roaming, it may not be possible to use all or part of the contents, in which case the company is not responsible.
6. For applications that are downloaded and installed or used over a network, a background operation may occur. In this case, there may be additional charges to suit the characteristics of the mobile device or carrier, and the company is not responsible for this.
Article 13 (Change and Termination of Service)
1. In order to provide smooth game service, the company may change the service according to the operational or technical needs and notify the game contents in advance of the change. However, if it is inevitably necessary to make changes such as bug, error, etc., or emergency update, or if it does not correspond to any significant change, it may be notified at a later date.
2. The Company may suspend all services if it is difficult to maintain the game service due to management reasons such as abolishment of business due to transfer, division or merger, termination of game provision contract, or deteriorated profitability of game service. There is. In this case, we will notify the member through the method of Article 27 (1) by notifying the date of discontinuation, reason for suspension, reward conditions etc. through the initial screen of the game application or connection screen until 30 days before the stop date.
3. In the case of Paragraph 2, the Company shall refund the Paid Item that has not been used nor has a period of use in accordance with Paragraph 3 of Article 24.
Article 14 (CLAN Management Standards)
1. In case of CLAN MASTER transfer, CLAN MASTER must transfer the transfer directly. However, if the CLAN MASTER character does not have a log record for more than 7 days, the grade will be exchanged with the CLAN MEMBER that conforms to the auto delegation rule. Automatic delegation rules are as follows:
(1) CLAN MEMBER that has been in the CLAN for 23 days or more 6 days.
(2) CLAN MEMBER with login record within 7 days.
(3) The highest grade CLAN MEMBER among the CLAN MEMBERs meeting the above conditions. 1 Rank: VICE CLAN MASTER / 2 Rank: CLAN MEMBER.
(4) If there are multiple candidates with the same rank, the higher contributing CLAN MEMBER. However, if the contributions are the same, we will first delegate to the CLAN MEMBER who joined the CLAN.
(5) If there is more than one CLAN MEMBER but no qualifying CLAN MEMBER, and if the CLAN MEMBER is a CLAN MASTER, then it is not delegated and may be delegated to a qualified CLAN MEMBER when it occurs.
(6) CLAN MASTER may be arbitrarily delegated by SUPERCAT in the event of a system fault or a serious problem in CLAN operation.
Article 15 (Collection of Information, etc.)
1. The company can store and keep chat contents between members and this information are reserved only by the company. The Company may only view this information if the third party has been authorized by law to do so, for the purposes of dispute settlement among members, processing of complaints, or maintenance of game order.
2. When a company or a third party reads the chat information pursuant to Paragraph 1 above, the Company will notify the member in advance of the reason and extent of the visit. However, if you need to look at this information in relation to the investigation, treatment, confirmation, or damage relief caused by the act under Article 10 Paragraph 1, you may notify us after the fact.
3. The Company may collect and use the mobile device information (setting, specification, operating system, version, etc.) of the member except the member's personal information for smooth and stable operation of the service and improvement of service quality.
4. The Company may request additional information from members for the purpose of improving services and introducing services to members. Members may accept or reject this request, and if the Company makes this request, the Member will be able to deny the request.
Article 16 (Provision of Advertisement)
1. The portion of the service investment base that a company can provide services to members derives from revenue from ad serving. I agree that when a member uses the service that they intend to use the service, the advertisement is exposed. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of your participation in or communication with the advertiser's promotional activity posted on the Service or through the Service.
2. The Company may place advertisements within the Game Services in connection with the operation of the Services. The Company may send advertising information to Members through e-mail, text messaging (LMS / SMS), Push Notification, etc. In this case, the member can refuse to receive at any time, and the company does not send out the advertisement information when refusing the member.
3. You may be linked to advertising or services provided by others through banners or links within the services provided by the Company.
4. In the event that an advertisement or service provided by a third party is linked to a third party, the service provided by the third party is not a service area of the company, so the company does not guarantee reliability, stability, The company is not responsible. However, this shall not be the case if the Company intends to facilitate the occurrence of damages by intentional or gross negligence or to take measures to prevent damage.
Article 17 (Ownership of Copyright, etc.)
1. Copyright and other intellectual property rights in the content of game services created by the Company belong to the Company.
2. Member shall not use the information obtained by using the game service provided by the company to reproduce or transmit the information to the company or provider without the prior consent of the company or provider (edit, publicity, performance, distribution, Broadcasting, and creation of derivative works, etc.), and shall not be used for commercial purposes or for any other person.
3. Members shall not use any communications, images, sound, and any materials and information ("User Content"), including dialogue text that may be shown within the Game or related to the Game Service by members or other users uploading or transmitting through the Game Application or Game Services, ) To use the Company in the following manner and conditions.
(1) You may use the User Content, change the editing format and make other modifications (such as publication, reproduction, performance, transmission, distribution, broadcasting, creation of derivative works, etc.) none)
(2) You cannot sell, rent, or transfer user content for the purpose of trading without prior consent of the user who created the user content
4. The Company shall not use the contents of the User's contents (e.g., posts on general bulletin boards, etc.) that are not displayed in the game and are not integrated with the Game Service without the express consent of the Member, and the Member shall remove such User Content at any time can.
5. The Company may delete or move or refuse to register for any post within the service posted or registered by the Member without prior notice in case it is judged to be a prohibited act under Paragraph 1 of Article 10.
6. Any member whose legal interest is infringed due to the information posted on the bulletin board operated by the company may request the company to delete the information or to post the contents of the refusal. In this case, the Company shall promptly take necessary measures and notify the applicant thereof.
7. This clause is valid for the duration of the game service and will continue to apply after the member withdraws.
Article 18 (Purchase, Use Period and Use of Paid Contents)
1. Paid content purchased by members within Game Services is only available for mobile devices that have downloaded or installed the application.
2. The period of use of the paid content purchased by the member will depend on the period specified at the time of purchase. However, if the service is terminated pursuant to Article 13 (2), the period of use of the paid content without any fixed period of time shall be until the date of discontinuation of the service announced in case of discontinuation of service.
Article 19 (Limitation on Use of Services to Members)
1. The Member shall not engage in any activity that violates the obligation of the Member pursuant to Article 10, and in case of such conduct, the Company shall restrict the use of the Member's services according to the following categories, Deletion and other actions of the User. This does not limit the Company's other rights remedies. As a result of account termination or restriction, members may lose the user's name and character, as well as the benefits, privileges, items acquired and items purchased, related to the member's use of the service, you are not responsible for compensating the member.
(1) Limit some permission: Limit schedule permissions such as chatting for a period of time
(2) Restrictions on use of characters: Restrict use of member characters for a certain period or permanently
(3) Limitations on account use: Limit the use of member accounts for a certain period or permanently
(4) Membership Restrictions: Limit the use of members' game service for a certain period or permanently
2. In the event that the use restrictions set forth in Paragraph (1) are justified, the Company shall not compensate for damages incurred by the Member due to use restrictions.
3. The Company may suspend the use of the service of the account until the investigation of the reasons for each of the following cases is completed.
(1) The Company received a legitimate report that your account was hacked or stolen.
(2) In case of suspected illegal act such as illegal program user or workplace
(3) If provisional measures for the use of the service are necessary for other reasons
4. After the investigation of Clause 3 is completed, in case of paid game service, we will extend the usage time of the member by the stopped time, or compensate it by pay service or cash equivalent. Provided, however, that this shall not apply if the member falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
5. The Company reserves the right to discontinue the provision and / or support of the Service or any portion of a particular Game or Service at any time, and at the same time your license to use the Service or any portion thereof automatically terminates. In such cases, the Company shall not be responsible for refunding, compensating or compensating the member for any interruption in service. Termination of a member's account may also include disabling access to the Service or any portion thereof (including content submitted by you or others).
6. In no event shall the Member acknowledge and agree that the Member has no ownership or other proprietary interest in the Account and furthermore that the Member reserves all rights in the Account or Account permanently owned by the Company, Acknowledge and agree that it is only for profit.
7. Company reserves the right to own, license and otherwise use all content on the Company's games or services. In no event shall the Member be liable for any Content on the Service (including any virtual goods or currency (whether purchased or purchased from the Company) arising out of or in connection with the Company's Game, (Including but not limited to, without limitation, any of the following).
Article 20 (Reasons and Procedures of Restricted Use)
1. The Company may set the specific reasons and procedures of the Restricted Use Policy pursuant to Article 18, Paragraph 1 to the operational policy in consideration of the content, degree, frequency, and results of the prohibited acts pursuant to Paragraph 1 of Article 10.
2. In the event that the Company implements the Restrictions on Use set forth in Article 18 (1), the following matters shall be notified to the Members in advance. However, if it is necessary to take urgent action, it may be notified at a later date.
(1) Reason for use restriction
(2) Type and duration of use restriction
(3) How to appeal the use restriction
Article 21 (Objection Procedure for Restriction of Use)
1. If a member disagrees with the Company's Restricted Use Policy, the Complaint must be submitted to the Company by written, e-mail, or similar method within 14 days from the date of notification of the action.
2. The Company shall reply within 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint under Paragraph 1 by written, e-mail, however, if the Company fails to respond within this period, the Company shall notify the reason and the processing schedule.
3. The Company will take action if the reason for the objection is reasonable.
Chapter 5. Withdrawal of Subscription, Refund of Overtime and Termination of Use Contract
Article 22 (Purchase)
1. Membership shall not be deemed to constitute a "CUBE" (including, but not limited to, virtual money, virtual cash) for use in Company games on Company Services under statutory currency under the provisions of paragraphs 2 to 4 of this article; b) "virtual game items" (collectively, "virtual items") and (c) other products or services (hereinafter referred to as "products"). You may only purchase virtual items through the services of partners who have obtained company or company approval and are otherwise unable to purchase.
2. The Company may manage, regulate, control, modify and remove virtual items and / or goods at any time without providing or providing notice. If the Company exercises these rights, the Company shall in no case assume any liability to the Member or any third party.
3. Member shall not sell, exchange or otherwise transfer virtual items or merchandise to any other person or entity (including, but not limited to, a company, another user or other third party), except as expressly permitted in the Services .
Article 23 (Payment)
1. In principle, the payment and payment of the purchase price for the content shall be in accordance with the policy or method prescribed by the mobile communication company or open market operator. In addition, each payment instrument limit may be granted or adjusted in accordance with the policies of the company or open market operator, or the policy of the government.
2. If you pay for the purchase price of the content in foreign currency, the actual charge may be different from the price displayed in the service shop due to the exchange rate and the fee.
Article 24 (Withdrawal of subscription, etc.)
1. A member who has entered into a contract with the Company for the purchase of paid contents may withdraw from the contract within 7 days from the date of purchase contract date and the date of availability of the content without any additional fees or penalties. However, you cannot cancel your purchase if the member has used or partially consumed virtual items or goods, and paid items received free of charge from the company or third parties such as gifts and events.
2. If the member falls under any of the following clauses, he / she cannot withdraw the application under Clause 1 against the intention of the company. However, in the case of purchasing contracts consisting of fragile contents, it does not apply to the remainder of fragile contents that do not fall under any of the following items.
(1) Paid content used or applied immediately upon purchase
(2) Where the additional benefit is provided,
(3) For stochastic / box-like items that can be viewed as open-use or utility is determined upon opening
(4) In the case of items obtained without payment during normal use of the game
(5) In case of items acquired through in-game events
(6) You have received the additional benefit of an item with additional benefits
(7) For items sold in bundled form
3. In the case of contents that cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the provisions of subparagraph (2) of the Paragraph 2, the Company shall clearly mark the facts in a place where the members can easily identify them, and provide the trial use products of the contents Provide, or otherwise provide, information about the content so that the member's right to withdraw the offer is not hindered. If the Company does not take such action, the Member may withdraw the application despite the reasons for withdrawal of the subscription under Paragraph 2.
4. If the contents of paid contents purchased in contradiction with Paragraphs 1 and 2 are different from the content of advertisement or advertisement or the contents of purchase contract, Within 30 days from the date you can find or know the fact, you can withdraw your subscription.
5. If the member withdraws the subscription, the company verifies the purchase through the platform operator or open market operator. The Company may also contact the Member through the information provided by the Member in order to ascertain the reason for the Member's due withdrawal and may require further evidence.
6. If a subscription cancellation is made pursuant to Paragraphs 1 through 4, the Company will collect the paid content of the member without delay and return the money within 3 business days. In this case, if the Company delays the refund, the Company shall pay the delayed interest calculated by multiplying the rate prescribed in Article 21-3 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act and the "Consumer Protection Act for Electronic Commerce etc." for the delay period.
7. If a minor concludes a content purchase contract on a mobile device, the Company shall notify the minor or the legal representative that the minor may terminate the contract without the consent of the legal representative, and the minor shall, without the consent of the legal representative, The minor or the legal representative may cancel the contract to the Company. However, if a minor purchases content on a property for which the legal representative has granted the disposition to dispose of it, or if the minor causes the person to believe that he is a spouse or that the legal representative agrees,
8. Whether the party of the content purchase contract is a minor is judged based on the mobile device on which payment has been made, information on the payment agent, and the name of the payment method. In addition, the Company may request submission of documents to prove that it is a minor and legal representative in order to verify that it is a fair cancellation.
Article 25 (Refund of overpayment)
1. The Company will reimburse the member for overpayment in the event of overpayment. However, if overpayment is caused by the member's negligence without the intention or negligence of the Company, the actual cost of the refund will be borne by the member to a reasonable extent.
2. Payment through the application will be subject to the payment method provided by the open market operator. If the overdraft occurs during the payment process, the company or open market operator should request a refund.
3. Communication charges (such as call charges, data call charges, etc.) resulting from downloading applications or using network services may be excluded from the refund.
4. The refund will be based on the refund policy of each open market operator or company depending on the operating system of the mobile device using the service.
5. The Company may contact the Member through the information provided by the Member in order to process the refund of the Overdraft and may request the provision of the necessary information. The Company will refund the membership within three business days of receiving the information required for the refund.
Article 26 (Payment of Fees)
Member agrees to pay all costs and any applicable taxes incurred by any member using the account registered with Member or Member. Members may modify the prices of goods and services offered through the Service at any time. The member agrees that when the account is voluntarily or involuntarily closed, he will not receive cash or receive any other compensation for unused virtual items.
Article 27 (Termination of Contract, etc.)
1. Members can terminate their contract by unsubscribing if they do not want to use the service at any time. Due to membership withdrawal, all game usage information that the member has in the game service will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
2. The Company shall suspend the use of the service by setting the best period before the expiration of the contract if there is a serious cause that the member cannot maintain the contract, Can be canceled.
3. Refunds and damages under Paragraphs 1 and 2 shall be dealt with in accordance with the Guidelines for the Protection of User Content.
4. In order to protect the personal information of members who have not used the Company's services for 180 consecutive days from the date of the most recent service (hereinafter referred to as "dormant account"), the Company shall terminate the use contract, and you can take action. In this case, the member will be notified of the fact that the contract termination, personal information destruction and other measures are taken 7 days before the date of action and the personal information to be destroyed.
Chapter 6. Damage Indemnity and Disclaimer
Article 28 (Compensation for Damages)
1. The Company or the Member shall be liable to compensate for any damages to the other party in violation of these Terms and Conditions. However, this is not the case if there is no intention or negligence
2. In the event that the Company provides individual services to the Members in accordance with the Developer Membership and Developer Terms pursuant to the Developer Terms, and if the Member agrees to these Terms and Conditions and the Member has suffered damage due to the intention or negligence of the Developer Member Developer members are responsible for those damages.
3. In the event that the Company has entered into an agreement with an individual service provider to provide individual services to the Member and the Member has consented to the individual Terms of Service and subsequently becomes liable to the Member due to the intent or negligence of the individual Service Provider The individual service provider is responsible for the damage.
Article 29 (Force Majeure)
The Company shall not be liable for any delay in performance or default caused by causes beyond its reasonable control. This includes estimates beyond the company's control, such as natural disasters, war, terrorism, riot, embezzlement, disposition of administrative and military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, strikes or logistics facilities, fuel, energy, labor, Including, but not limited to, failure to perform due to circumstances beyond their control or cause.
Article 30 (Exemption from the Company)
1. The Company shall not be liable for the provision of services in cases where it cannot provide services due to force majeure such as natural disasters or equivalent Article 28.
2. The Company shall not be liable for damages caused by repair, replacement, periodic inspection, construction, etc. of the service equipment or any other reason. However, this is not the case if it is caused by intention or negligence of the Company.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any obstacle to the use of the service due to intention or negligence of the developer members and members. However, this is not the case if there is inevitable or just cause for the member.
4. The Company shall not be liable for the reliability or accuracy of the information or materials posted by the member in connection with the service unless there are intentional or grave errors.
5. The Company shall have no obligation to intervene in any transactions or disputes arising out of or through the Service with Developer Members, other Members or others, and shall not be responsible for any damages caused by the Members.
6. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members in connection with the use of the services provided free of charge. However, this is not the case if the company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
7. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or loss of benefits that the Member expects to receive from the Service.
8. The Company shall not be liable for loss of the member's game experience, rating, items, game money, etc. However, this is not the case if it is caused by intention or negligence of the Company.
9. The Company shall not be liable for any third party payment that occurs because the member does not manage the mobile device password or the password provided by the open market operator. However, this is not the case if it is caused by intention or negligence of the Company.
10. If the member cannot use all or some of the functions due to change of mobile device, change of mobile device number, change of operating system (OS) version, overseas roaming, change of carrier, etc., . However, this is not the case if it is caused by intention or negligence of the Company.
11. If the member deletes the contents or account information provided by the company, the company is not responsible for it. However, this is not the case if it is due to intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
12. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by its members due to the negligence of its employees. However, this shall not apply in cases where the Company or its employees are intentionally or grossly negligent.
13. The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by its members due to intention or negligence.
Article 31 (Disclaimer of Guarantee)
The Company shall not be liable for any liability whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, ownership and non-infringement, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. The Company does not warrant that it will be able to access or use the Services at the time or place of their choice. The Company also does not warrant that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free and that the defect will not be corrected and that the Game developed by the Developer Member does not warrant that it is lawful or unlawful, nor does it guarantee that there will be no viruses or other harmful elements.
Article 32 (Notice to Members)
1. If the company notifies the member, it can be done by e-mail address of member, electronic memo, game service note, text message (LMS / SMS).
2. If the Company notifies all members, the Company may substitute the Notice in Paragraph 1 by posting in the game service for more than seven days or by displaying a pop-up screen.
Article 33 (Jurisdiction and Governing Law)
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Korea. If a lawsuit is filed between a company and a member, a court in accordance with the procedures set forth by law shall be the jurisdiction of the court.
Article 34 (Grievance and Dispute Resolution)
1. The Company will guide the member's opinions or complaints to the game service or its connection screen considering the convenience of the member. The Company operates a dedicated staff to handle such members' opinions and complaints.
2. The Company shall promptly process any comments or complaints from members in a reasonable period if it is objectively recognized as fair. However, if it takes a long time to process, it will notify the members of the game service for the reason and processing schedule that takes a long time, or notify it in accordance with Article 31, Paragraph 1.
3. If a dispute arises between the Company and the Member and the Third Dispute Coordination Agency co-ordinates, the Company will faithfully demonstrate the measures taken by the Member, including restrictions on use, and may follow the coordination of the Coordinating Agency.
[Effective Date] This Agreement will be effective from October 30, 2017.